Author: Jenna Zwick
Date: November 10th 2023
Environmental details: Cloud
A customer of Jama Connect® has recently enabled Auth0. However, some users face an issue with the review feature, while others do not. Although logging in and out works fine, the eSignature feature is not functioning correctly for some users.
Steps to resolve:
- When an error message appears, check if it occurs while using the application as expected.
- If you're trying to locate an error, check the address bar. If the error comes from Jama Connect, you should see the phrase "jamacloud.com" in the name. On the other hand, if the error is associated with Okta, Microsoft, or any different URL from the organization that created your IDP software, you should focus your search there.
- If a user can access Jama Connect but receives an error message when attempting to sign a review electronically, this is likely the issue.
- Check the list of users accessing the Jama Connect eSignature app via your IDP.
- You should contact support if the user is not on the application for Jama Connect, even though they are not on the list. User rights lis
- If the user is not listed as a provisioned user in the eSig application, add them, save them, and ask them to attempt to log in again.
Despite provisioning to the application, we observe this pattern when Auth0 functions are not provisioned to the eSignature application in the IDP.
Following the steps outlined above, you can identify whether the issue is related to your account. If it is, please ensure that the affected users are added to both systems. If the problem persists, please get in touch with your support team and provide them with a HAR file upon request.
Make sure to provide users to both IDP applications to access all Jama Connect features when configuring Auth0.