Submit a request
If you are facing application errors, it is likely we'll need to take a deeper dive into the issue and will require the logs:
- For application/installation problems on Jama 8.x (on-premises only) generate and attach the support bundle from the Support tab on the Jama Admin console.
- For application/installation problems on 2015.2-2015.5: zip up and attach the logs from [tomcat_home]/logs, making sure to include the subfolder contour.
- For JIH issues (hosted and on-premises) an error report can be created within JIH by selecting Create Error Reportfrom the icon in the left corner.
For performance issues, start with this great article on our Community: Troubleshooting Performance Issues - What to Expect
Creating a ticket via the website:
- Add a brief description of the issue to the subject line.
- Summarize the problem you are facing or question you have and add any additional details(browser type & version, screenshots of the issue are helpful).
- Set a priority to let us know the importance to you.
- State the Jama version you are currently using and if this is your production or a test/dev instance.
To create a ticket via email:
- Send the above information to email@example.com
- When creating a Support ticket via email, the priority will default to 'normal'. A Support Engineer can set the priority retroactively if instructed.