Author: Amanda Jennewein
Date: January 19, 2024
Summary: Here are some Polling, Concurrency, and Scan Frequency guidelines for Planview Tasktop Hub and OpsHub.
Jama Connect® is currently compatible with Planview Tasktop Hub and OpsHub for Data Federation services. It is essential to use appropriate polling and scan settings to ensure smooth service usage. Please inform us if you use a different vendor and would like to contribute your settings to this central location.
Here are our recommended settings for Planview Tasktop Hub based on the 19.1 version details: https://docs.tasktop.com/tasktop/user-guide/settings
- The recommended polling interval for change detection is 1 minute.
- Change Detection Polling Interval for Full Scan
The Recommended setting is at least 24 hours.
- It is still being determined whether it is feasible, but scheduling full scans at a less busy time would be helpful to reduce the impact on teams. Full scans consume many resources and may slow Jama while the scan progresses. Please feel free to modify this and the following setting if you experience sluggish performance on your instance.
- Integration Maximum Concurrency
- The number of integrations you have enabled affects this value. However, it is important not to set a value higher than the default of ten (10) concurrency limits. We recommend setting this value between two (2) and five (5), especially if you have multiple integrations. Using less may also be helpful in this case.
OpsHub Recommended Configuration
OpsHub version 7.11 should use default settings.
- Associate Schedule:
Please set the recommendation to the default time of 1 minute.
OpsHub 7.11 - Integration Configuration: Associate Schedule
Please feel free to leave feedback in the comments below.