Author: Kellen F.
Date: April 20, 2023
Environmental details: Native Self-hosted
After performing an upgrade of Jama Connect, no scheduled jobs are running and none appear in the 'Scheduled Jobs' section of the root menu.
- First, perform an index of the Jama Connect Application from the Root Menu
- If the jobs still do not appear continue with these steps.
- Clear cache - Login to UI as root. Select Cache statistics. Then select Clear all cache.
- Stop Jama - From the App server, run:
replicatedctl app stop --attach
- Remove /data/activeMQData folder. - From the App server run:
sudo rm -rf /data/activeMQData
- Start Jama - From the App server, run:
replicatedctl app start
This can happen if a full re-index is not completed after the upgrade, or if the ActiveMQ directory because full during that process
Prevention: Index after each upgrade step and make sure it completes correctly via the contour.log