Release Date US: 2023/10/27
Release Date AU/EU: 2023/10/28
Customized Full Sync (Jira Only)
When syncing items between Jama Connect and Jira, you can now customize the Full Sync operation to better control what information is synced and in which direction. Previously, only the default Full Sync operation was available, which synced all mapped fields on a standard set of rules and best practices.
With this new feature, you can select specific fields and subsets of data to sync, along with the direction (from Jama Connect to Jira or from Jira to Jama Connect). Customizing the Full Sync operation can be useful in the following scenarios:
Adding A New Field Mapping
- When you add a new field mapping to an existing integration, you can then run a Full Sync for that field only, so that existing items in the integration are updated for that field.
- If a single field didn't sync correctly, you can run a Full Sync for that field only to reconcile items.
Pre-Existing Items in One System
- When you have a set of pre-existing items that you want to sync to the other system, you can run a Full Sync in one direction to migrate those issues to the other system.
Note: The previous default Full Sync operation, which syncs all data based on a standard set of rules, is still available.
(Excel Functions Only) New "Inactive" Status for Moved and Deleted Items
- For Excel Functions integrations, an "Inactive" status is now assigned to previously synced Jama Connect items that were moved or deleted.
- Items in this status are no longer synced by Jama Connect Interchange, but remain on the Links page for reference.
- If an inactive item is restored and moved back into the synced set, its status is reactivated.
- Performance improvements allow the Integrations page to load more quickly.
User Experience Improvements
- The Field Mappings page includes usability improvements.
|CON-35597||The Status column on the Links page did not sort properly unless you clicked Refresh. We have resolved this issue so that the Status column now sorts as soon as you click the column header, without needing to click Refresh.|
|Relationships did not sync from Jira to Jama Connect if the relationship rules were configured for a relationship type other than "Related To". Relationship syncs now support these alternate relationship types.|