Release Date: January 15, 2020
- Import and export from location in project (formerly from component)
- Conversations for improved tool interoperability and time savings
- Export format specialized for better out of the box compatibility with DOORS
- Faster - major overhaul of backend yielded significant improvement in performance
- Added searchable fields using type ahead functionality for location and conversation selection
- Improved logging and notification when content has been moved in source file relative to location in Jama Connect
- Enhanced mapping UI including improvements to pick list/enumeration mapping
- Additional data type support including URL field, project and item API ID
- Ability to import compressed ReqIF (ReqIFZ)
- Mapping files must be defined for exports, where previously they were not required
- Disabled feature to override Identifier and use other ReqIF Attribute for Round Trip ID.
- Exploring need for reintroduction in future release
- Disabled CSV format option exchange disabled.
- Will be included in next feature release
- Data Exchange is not able to import ReqIF files that contain Spec-Objects but no Specifications
- DX will not be able to import a hierarchy that does not contain a child item type (e.g. a set of just text items).
- In order to post set or folders up to the API, the child item type information is required
- Performing multiple J2J import/export cycles may result in an invalid relationship map that causes a NPE during export
- Complex Jama 2 Jama hierarchies produce invalid ReqIF files.
- This is because Identifiers are duplicated between when a set or component is captured as both a SPECIFICATION and a SPEC-OBJECT
- There is a known defect that can sometimes cause memory to not be cleared between runs, which can cause mapping issues
- Authentication issues on OAuth screen preventing login
- Changed export to ensure attachments are unique.
- Resolves attachments with duplicate file names overwriting one another issue
- Jama <-> Doors round trip sets are being made into Components on the return
- Misc issues with ReqIF Identifier and Rich Text formatting
- Fields added to an item type in Jama after an import cannot be exported with a mapping
- Diagrams will export as PNG file type which could cause loss of edibility if reimported
- Equation images generated by WIRIS not exported as an image.
- Workaround is to copy and reinsert as image before export
- Mapping file not fully cleared after successful import or export.
- Workaround is to reselect conversation or click refresh in Settings
- Project export does not allow project to be root specification.
- Must deselect option to set location as root specification
- Clicking refresh in Settings may result in multiple duplicate conversation values.
- Any value will return valid results