Release Date: Aug 13, 2019
Added a Setting to Allow the User to Force Specifications to be Interpreted as Components or as Sets
- In the settings menu, there is now a toggle option to choose if a specification should be converted to a Component or a Set.
- This option is only considered during import of ReqIF files that did not originate in Jama.
- Resolved an issue preventing the user from logging in from the OAuth login screen.
- In order to address issues with Hierarchy being misinterpreted on import, a new option has been added to the settings to allow the user to select if the Specifications should be created as sets or as components.
- Data Exchange is not be able to import ReqIF files that contain Spec-Objects but no Specifications.