Release Date: December 21, 2018
- Improved Rich Text handling of table and object tags
- J2J will now use a random UUID to populate ReqIF IDENTIFIER attributes if no value is present in the Unique ID field.
- Previously, the Identifier was populated with the Jama item API ID; this can cause conflicts when moving between two Jama instances.
- Resolved an issue that caused ReqIF attribute value definition elements to have duplicate identifiers when an item type is exported as both a specification and a spec object.
- Resolved a defect in the mapping generator that caused a NPE if the source ReqIF file contained datatype definitions with default values specified.
- Added error handling to the mapping generator.
- Now, the user will be notified if something goes wrong during mapping generation.
- Resolved a defect that caused items to fail to post if the description field was null.
- Performing multiple J2J import/export cycles may result in an invalid relationship map that causes a NPE during export.
- Fields added to an item type in Jama after an import cannot be exported with a mapping.