Release Date: August 2, 2018
- Mapping UI provides a cleaner and more intuitive interface for creating and modifying mapping files for both import and export.
- NULL pointer exception introduced in 1.5.3 that would occur while processing HTML strings.
- Licensing issue resolved, new license required for use of Data Exchange 2.0+.
- Relationships that originated in Jama are now correctly exported.
Known Issues & Limitations
- Limited export mappings export all Jama item type fields to the ReqIF SPEC-OBJECT-TYPE, but only the fields in the mapping file should be exported.
- Back button on batch import/export screen navigates to the single import/export screen.
- The mapping UI uses ReqIF identifiers instead of name to create mappings.
- The workaround is to search for identifier in ReqIF file to get context for what's being mapped.
- The mapping UI allows you to map incompatible field types e.g. string to integer.
- This will interrupt execution, requiring the user to correctly map ReqIF data types to supported Jama data types